Thursday, August 25, 2011

Backpacking to... [Day 6]

Early morning Varanasi: An early morning wakeup call by the neighborhood monkeys show me towards a gorgeous dawn. The Ganges flowing steadily and swiftly right in front of my window while the temple bells start to fill the air up, seemingly in a rhythm of sorts. I head out to find some hot tea and breakfast. God how the fuck do I get out? School kids ahead.. Bingo! Make it out in 20 mins new record. I'd bet these kids could solve the Rubik cube in record num. of moves, blindfolded too. The cute part though is watching all the kiddos getting packed into various forms of transport heading to school. Reminds me of a pack of roses. Ssw some on their way back as well. Roses no more :(

Anyways knowing the stats on the actual pollution in the  river there was no way I could get myself to take a dip. But got blessed with some of it nonetheless.
Last minute shopping done.

Booked my tickets to the capital night.
Next stop, New Delhi.

Day5|
Day4|Day3|Day2

Shoutout Cleartrip.com: Hrush Bhatt had heard and responded to my initial experience with his company. If he is still actively scanning the web for feedback, and I hope he is, he owes the team that designed the mobile version of cleartrip.com a beer party. Awesome work man. Your team has done a fantastic job keeping in mind the form factor being worked for. A perfect example of how design when done right is just so pleasant for your end customer. Awesome. P.S. I love beer too ;)

No comments: