Wednesday, July 19, 2006

India as an integral part of China

Now I know how the Chinese feel. India has gone ahead and blocked access to sites such as blogspot, geocities etc where people like myself post their views. This under the excuse of the Mumbai blasts and that such sites were being used by anti-national elements. Well that just shows the amount of stupid morons we have in the IT department in our country.

And whats worse is that the blockage is done in a technology unsavvy manner. For eg. I can still post to my blog by logging into blogger but I just can't access it in my browser. So if any anti-national element needs to spread his/her message he/she still can and ofcourse the use of proxies and other hacks would still allow you access to any of the blocked sites.

And all this in a democracy and that too the largest one in the world. The word "largest" that is harped on so much. Well as long as this lasts let me welcome all my countrymen/women to being an integral part of China.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: