Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas

Desi Fun(da)

Hey you all ... whoever is reading my blogs and those who aren't. Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas (I choose to be religiously correct rather than politically with that greeting). I hope you all have a wonderful time with you family and friends and may the joy, peacefulness and love of Christmas be over each one of you all and your loved ones.

And yeah for those who know... what I have been crazy over for the past year now hasn't worked out as planned... She knows I hope and hopefully one day may read this and have a change of heart!!! So this Christmas is just a lot more blue than white. So am looking forward to be a better 2006...basically to just get over it I guess. If she atleast smiles this way it would be helpful to get some more courage in me. All I could do this year is send her a dumb gmail which said Season's Greetings in the subject. Man do I suck or what. God please gimme a life and some nuts to go along with it.

Loads of love and best wishes for Christmas to you all. Am chilling in Mumbai for the time being at home sweet home and putting on some unwanted weight again:)

-Allen

No comments: