Saturday, September 04, 2004

My first blog

It has been a long time since I visited this site and opened my account out here but never got into the practice of actually blogging down stuff. I hope that this time I can keep myself committed.

My idea is to pick up a daily news article that I feel strongly about or is making waves and then write a small post on it with my opinions and how it related to me and possibly the people around me or my country as whole.

Just to give you a brief introduction about myself. I am from India and am currently working in Bangalore also termed as the Silicion Valley of India. I have spent most of my life in Bombay. I have had the pleasure of experiencing life in the United States for a long four years and I feel that there a lot to be learnt from both cultures. I am conservative person in some aspects and a drastically outlandish guy in others. All in all I hope you will learn a little about my me through my words here.

If you agree I hope that you spread the word around. If not we can always carry on a discussion and try to see where I can possibly be corrected.

Looking forward to some healthy blogging.
-allen

No comments: