Saturday, February 04, 2006

Have your knees ever ...

Desi Fun(da)

Have your knees ever given up under you
At a sight of that girl you waited all this while
Had you felt your heart beat faster
To try to say a hi to her
Has beauty found a new meaning
After you saw that face
Has love become understandable
After that day
Can a person by just passing by you
Have such a lasting impression
Can that person with a slight smile
Cast a shadow on everything else around
Could her voice sweeten your day
And her eyes chill every nerve in you
Can her presence be so soothing
That your knees forget to hold

I wish I wasnt a coward
And tell her how I felt
Oh then I'd tell perfection
That its match I've met
For even a rose would loose its pride
In her presence I am sure
For it's never seen true beauty like I haven't before
The rose may fade away
In shame of its false grandeur
It felt until that day

Its not about love
Or anything as such
Its just about a feeling
And that girl I like so much
Its about her every move
That I long to see each day
Its about those execuses I make
To bump into her sometime
Its about just bringing out her smile

I wish I could tell more
But such a coward am I
I wish I could do something
Instead of writing this cry

No comments: