Sunday, September 03, 2006

TOI's only interesting piece

For me Times of India is probably the worst newspaper there every is. Not a shred of journalism in the tons of pages that it burdens itself with. Even the basic spell checker seems to be missing in the software used to write their columns. Most of the news is either stale or copied from the internet with little or no intention of giving credit where due nor is an attempt made to provide a different perspective. And yeah I buy it because of the adverts thats all. But the quote for the day this thursday was worth the paper and ink used to print it.

It irritates me to be told how things have always been done
... I defy the tryanny of precedent

- Clara Barton

Made my day especially with the BS that was being fired towards me for the most of the week. Cheers.

No comments: