Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Desi Airlines - A Comparison

Previously I had made a comparison on some of the airlines that I had an opportunity to travel on. Recently I tried out a couple more and here are my inputs

7. Air Sahara
Kudos
Loads of reception isles
Have started giving out low fares as well
Pretty airhostesses
Quite frequent flights
Decent connectivity overall
Cribbs
Announcements are very loud, especially for a late night flight they should be banned
Food couldve been better
Didn't SMS that my flight was delayed
Seats were kinda crampy. I was on the window seat and my head was hitting the sides:)

8. Indigo
Kudos
Have their check-in counters over with Jet Airways in the swanky new terminal
Annoucements are made in a polite and low sound way
Pretty airhostesses
Superbly designed shuttle buses
Brand new A320s
**Probably the smoothest landings I've experienced in years
Cribbs
Number of announcements went a bit high
Not too many options for purchase of food on the plane, just some peanuts and the like


Technorati Tags: , , ,,,,,,,

No comments: