Thursday, June 15, 2006

World Cup Fever

 
 
Ok so the World Cup started a week ago and my first blog entry about it is so late. But well the world up ain't started until Brasil has played a game. And so they did it yest early morning by playing Croatia and they beat them ofcourse, but only by a 1-0 goal score. I slept through the first half and missed the goal but for the entire second half I just felt Croatia was a really really good team and if they had capitalised on a couple of attempts on goal they could have stolen the game away. Then again as one of my friends said Brasil would've responsed if the Croats had taken the lead in the game.
 
Anyways the World Cup is on and to all you ppl out there have a blast watching the games while I pack up and move from Bangalore to Mumbai to Gurgaon.
 

No comments: