Sunday, July 03, 2005

one for the memories

"she just walked in the elevator and it as asif the place suddenly lit up. a girl wearing a light green salwar stood a few meters besides me with her eyes fixed on the door. i bet she wanted to run away from there:) but if there is any truth left in me i can say that i saw the eyes of an angel today. one of the rare occasions in life when my eyes didnt move beyond the eyes of a girl:) i tried to muster up a hello but couldn't and hey this is one time when i shouldnt be blamed for being wuss, if you see her you would understand. she got off on the second floor and my knees nearly lost it. oh god am sure i mustve said a thousand prayers to bump into her again, between the second and the seventh floor. but well girls so perfect never seem to be single anyways. but hell a moment to be remembered nonetheless."

-allen

ps. was lying in my drafts forever. thought it deservers some posterity :)

No comments: