Saturday, September 14, 2013

Why blog?


I blog 
..at times to write my mind
..at times to waste some time
..some days to vent my fury
..some days to be judge and jury
..some days to share my views
..some times to show I care
..some times to show off my wares
..to make you envious of my travel
..to spark some curiosity in your self
..to find someone that agrees with me
..to get your attention and your smile
..to remind you that I exist
..to remind you that I can speak
..to remind myself that I have a voice
..at times coz of a broken heart
..at times to pretend I'm smart
..with hope that my words make a difference
..with a prayer that it at least makes some sense
..because it shows I'm free
.....because I still don't have a gun on me!

And yes I also can blog for a prize... see the mega haul landing page 

No comments: